Kangaroo Island Cabins
Kangaroo Island Cabins offers accommodation in Kingscote. Free private parking is available on site.
The accommodation is equipped with a seating area. A flat screen TV and DVD player are available in some units. There is also a dining area and a kitchenette fitted with a microwave, a toaster, and a refrigerator. Every unit features a private bathroom with a shower.
Kangaroo Island Cabins also includes a barbecue.
About Kangaroo Island
• Some of the world famous attractions on the island are:
• the wild Australian Sea Lions at Seal Bay
• the rugged and spectacular Remarkable Rocks
• dramatic sunsets at Admirals Arch
• hundreds of New Zealand Fur Seals at Cape De Couedic
• limestone formations at Kelly Hill Caves
WINTER SPECIALS AVAILABLE 1st May - 31st August, 2015 we can also book ferry contact us to enquire
• Self contained holiday accommodation.
• Ideally located at Kingscote, Kangaroo Island's main town.
• Set back from the main road on 20 acres for privacy.
• Lots of parking space for boat trailers.
• Minutes from the seafront, shops, yacht club, boat ramp,
town jetties and pelican feeding.